Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Interviews n' Stuff

Hey guys! Rachel here.

 I haven't been blogging or podcasting for very long, but I have already noticed this sense of community within the blog/podcast/online publication group. Off The Grid has more views than I could ever ask for, and a bunch of cool twitter followers (we actually had 100 new followers within just one day!). Not only that, but both DNA Chicago and a student reporter from Columbia College interviewed me today regarding the Elephant Mixtape project. They both found me via internet, since I had blogged about it a couple of different times. Not only is it cool to get our name out there on different online publications, but it's also cool to meet other people in the community via blogging/twitter/random social network. It makes me wish I had started to podcast and blog earlier! 

Anyways, here is the link to our shoutout on DNA Chicago: DNA Chicago: Elephant Mixtape Project

 I will post the Columbia article as soon as its up.

No comments:

Post a Comment