Monday, April 22, 2013

Off The Grid goes off the grid

I read a study today that suggests the path to happiness is your cell phone. Or, lack thereof. Turning off your key to the rest of the world can actually make your life more fulfilling. Think about it. Instead of sitting with your phone, waiting for texts or notifications, you are actually interacting with society! Who woulda thought?

That said, I am conducting a little test on myself. I am turning my phone off, and only checking it every two hours for texts and voicemails. This is going to be very hard considering I am the most impatient person on the planet and I live for instant gratification. But, believe it or not, I've actually always wanted to go off the grid, and I have tried before, but I always give in. Not this time, nope! We will see how long this little experiment lasts....

No comments:

Post a Comment